50 Tweetable Ideas For The Small Business Owner
by Jessica Swanson
One of the main questions from small business owners regarding Twitter is, "What in the world do I Tweet about?" You understand that millions of your prospects are on Twitter, you realize that your Tweets should be valuable and educational, but you're just not sure what to send out to your followers through your Twitter stream.
Here are 50 Tweetable ideas tailor-made for the small business owner:
1) Share a relevant quote from your industry.
2) Link to your blog post.
3) Link to someone else's blog post.
4) Share a link to a video at: www.TwitVid.com
5) Share industry tips.
6) Ask questions.
7) Answer questions.
8) Share a cool, new tool that you just discovered.
9) Start a new hashtag discussion within your industry.
10) Join a hashtag discussion within your industry.
11) Re-tweet relevant tweets that your followers will enjoy.
12) Share a picture at: www.TwitPic.com
13) Link to one of your published articles.
14) Link to someone else's published article.
15) Share a link to one of your recent press releases.
16) Post updates while attending a conference.
17) Share a link to your podcast.
18) Let your followers know about an upcoming interview.
19) Brag about your favorite clients and customers.
20) Ask for help solving a problem.
21) Share a link to your online radio show.
22) Create informal mastermind groups at: http://grouptweet.com
23) Generate quick polls at: www.TweetPoll.com
24) Give away free stuff (ebooks, reports, audios, etc.)
25) Review a product pertinent to your industry.
26) Review a book relevant to your industry.
27) Set up a TweetUp to meet your twitter friends in-person.
28) Offer great customer service.
29) Find Joint Venture partners.
30) Brag about a job well done by another company or individual.
31) Provide your expert opinion.
32) Tweet out your eZine.
33) Promote your live event.
34) Promote your virtual event www.Tweetvite.com
35) Showcase your work.
36) Promote your new product or ebook.
37) Host a contest.
38) Build relationships with bloggers.
39) Build relationships with PR people.
40) Share a link to your Hubpage: www.Hubpages.com
41) Share a link to your Squidoo lens: www.Squidoo.com
42) Announce the upcoming launch of a new product or service.
43) Redistribute content.
44) Share a link to a powerpoint presentation on www.SlideShare.com
45) Take questions from the audience whenever you participate in a teleseminar or conference.
46) Form a group for your customers and clients at: http://grouptweet.com
47) Tell an industry joke.
48) Rant about something not done well in your industry.
49) Solve a problem that your target market is facing.
50) Toot your own horn. Go ahead, you deserve it!
Jessica Swanson may be contacted at http://www.shoestringmarketingkit.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessica Swanson, “The Shoestring Marketer,” has helped entrepreneurs, all over the world, explode their businesses using cutting-edge, proven and completely free marketing strategies. To download your FREE Marketing Kit, which has helped thousands of entrepreneurs, just like you, learn the exact techniques for marketing their businesses for NO-COST, visit: Shoestring Marketing Kit