- ABED Continuing Ed - APA, APT, BRN, CA BBS, FL, NASW, NBCC, and TX approved continuing education provider for mental health professionals, psychologists, and nursing professionals.
- American Mental Health Services and Education Center - AMHSEC is the online training component of the Jewish Board of Family and Children's Services (JBFCS). Provides approved courses for social workers and mental health professionals, presented by experienced mental health educators.
- American Psychiatric Publishing, Inc. - Online Continuing Medical Education - APPI offers online CME as a free service to subscribers to FOCUS: The Journal of Lifelong Learning in Psychiatry. This service includes, but is not limited to, online quizzes and assesments.
- Behavioral Health Staff Development Programs - Orientation, inservice, and continuing education programs for behavioral health staff.
- CE-credit.com - Homestudy continuing education courses for psychologists, social workers, counselors and therapists. See exam questions before paying for service.
- Center for Psychiatric Rehabilitation - Online courses, Internet webcasts, workshops, conferences, certificate programs, and international consultation spotlighting the psychiatric rehabilitation approach.
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC) Exam Review - Includes questions, definitions, audio, study buddy, strategies, newsletter, and online emails.
- CEU Station - Online CE hours for marriage and family therapists, licensed clinical social workers and licensed professional counselors. Approved by California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
- CEU University - Continuing education courses for professional addiction and mental health counselors through distance learning using homestudy and online courses.
- Ceu4u.com - Accredited continuing education in psychology with courses available on-line for psychologists, mental health specialists, PhD, MA, doctors, counselors and other healthcare or medical professionals.
- Children's Behavioral Health Education - Developed by the Southern Consortium for Children (SCC) to meet the training needs of professionals who serve children, adolescents and their families. Continuing education through streaming video.
- Coaching, Counseling and Mentoring Services, Inc. - Online and home-study courses for mental health and other helping professionals needing CEUs to retain their professional license/certificate.
- Continued Learning - Interactive Online CE courses for behavioral healthcare professionals. Users receive online Certificates and Letters of Completion. There is no cost to register and take one CE.
- Continuing Studies at The University of Wisconsin-Madison - Online courses for clinical and management professionals. Programs available fall through late spring.
- Daniel Sonkin, Domestic Violence Professional - Online continuing education on domestic violence assessment and treatment.
- Depression Dialogues - Activities on depression and associated mood disorders for physicians and psychiatrists. Web casts, peer research surveys, teleconference programs, and self study briefs.
- Disaster Mental Health - Information about disaster mental health (DMH) concepts, techniques, disaster preparedness, and about volunteering with the Red Cross DMH team. Includes detailed material on typical reactions to traumatic events, defusing and debriefing, and self-care.
- The Gremlin Taming Institute - Offers continuing education programs specifically for human service professionals such as personal coaches, counselors, physicians, teachers, and corrections personnel. Fifteen one-hour teleclasses are interspersed throughout the one year training program.
- Hatherleigh Company, Ltd. - Offers CME and CE courses and a line of informative and authoritative book and journal titles. Home study.
- Innerlandscape - Approved provider for NBCC, CA BBS, BRN, NAADAC, and TX BSWE. Psychology and social work CEU's.
- Interactive Testing in Psychiatry - Designed to provide psychiatrists with a site to test their knowledge by board-style questions and annotated answers online and an opportunity to earn CME credit.
- Internet Guided Learning - Online continuing education CEU courses for psychologists, social workers, marriage and family therapists, professional counselors, and addictions professionals.
- Learning Curve - Study at home. Advanced courses for practising counsellors who want to explore specialist subjects in depth, including counselling children and young people, working with domestic violence.
- Mental Health Continuing Education - For psychologists, counselors, therapists, social workers, addiction counselors, nurses, psychiatrists, and other mental health professionals.
- Net Education Center - Approved online CE credits for mental health providers.
- Online Supervision Videoconferencing - Online supervision via NetMeeting mental health professionals.
- PeachTree Professional Education - Live staff development training and home study CEUs, continuing education courses, ethics workshops and seminars for LPC, LMFT, LCDC, Social Work, Psychology counselors and therapists.
- Planet Therapy - Offers continuing education credits by streaming video. For a membership fee, therapists and social workers can access relevant workshops, ranging in length from one hour to six full hours. Offers membership for free in exchange for approved course development.
- Professional CEU - Offers topical and easy to use continuing mental health education online. All programs are NBCC approved and accredited.
- PsyBC - PsyBC produces online CE Seminars, study groups, and symposia for mental health counselors, social workers, MFCC's, LCSW's, psychoanalysts, physicians and psychologists.
- RedToadRoad Company - Offers video and text based CEU courses for psychologists and social workers.
- Robert Douglas and Associates - CISM in the Workplace - Necessary training to mitigate the impact of critical incident stress in the workplace. 10 CE hours.
- Rusland College - Distance learning courses in psychology, psychiatric studies, mental health care and related subjects.
- Singular Mind Professional Training - Home study courses for Social Workers, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists, Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselors, and Licensed Professional Counselors. Outline of courses offered.
- Theophostic Ministries - Continuing education for Christian counselors; a treatment method for PTSD, dissociative disorders, Satanic Ritual Abuse, "disorders based on lies." Video seminars.
- Web of Education, LLC - Offers continuing education for social service professionals. On-line and in traditional home study formats.
- The Written Word - Offers innovative clinical training, continuing education, and development resources to psychologists, social workers, psychiatrists and counsellors via email.
- Yourceus.com, Inc. - Offering online courses for continuing education for social workers and licensed mental health couselors. NASW and NBCC approved provider.