- The Employee Ownership Foundation - Supports programs that will increase the level of awareness and appreciation of the benefits of employee ownership.
- Employers Resource Council (ERC) - Northeast Ohio's largest employers' association. It assists
organizations with the attraction, retention and motivation of great
- GoodHR - A forum for
sharing good, not-so-good and extraordinary HR practices and for
creating a learning community by sharing HR insights and experiences.
- HRD Gateway - A
nonprofit organization dedicated to enhancing the productivity and
human resource development of ASEAN and the global communities.
- The Human Resources Benchmarking Association - Shares information to improve productivity, quality and cycle time among Human Resources professionals.
- Human Resources Consultants Association - Provides a forum for members to communicate, associate and learn from
fellow professionals on a national level. Membership information,
resources and jobs.
- humantalents International - This e-learning group focuses on enhancement of creativity and innovative skills of all professionals throughout the world.
- International Association for Human Resource Information Management (IHRIM) - Your link to the unique world of HR information management, systems issues, trends, and technology.
- International Human Resource Development Institute - An educational institute organized to promote the fields of human
resource and organization development and the related discipline of
- International Personnel Management Association (IPMA) - An organization that represents the interests of over 5,000 human
resource professionals at the Federal, State and Local levels of
- The International Relocation Associates - Provides you with a comprehensive range of personalized, professional international relocation services and programs.
- Involvement and Participation Association - A centre of excellence for organisations developing world class strategies for employee involvement and partnership
- Organizational Development Portal - A useful portal to books and links in the areas of organizational development, human resources, and training.
- Professional Women's Forum - A diverse group of women dedicated to the advancement of women at
work in the business, professional and educational communities.
- Scanlon Leadership Network - The nonprofit network of companies that pioneered gainsharing,
employee involvement, openbook management and servant leadership.
- Society for Human Resource Management - Advances the human resource profession to ensure that HR is
recognized as an essential partner in developing and executing
- Society for Human Resource Management - Emerald Coast Chapter - An organization comprised of human resource professionals across the Northwest Florida area.