- About Human Resources - News, articles and information for HR professionals. Includes forum and newsletter.
- Archer North & Associates - Online guide and training tutorials dealing with performance appraisal, employee evaluation, and performance management.
- Business & Legal Reports, Inc. - Publishes US human resource, safety, and environmental regulatory
compliance and training information. Provides compliance and training
solutions for HR managers and EHS compliance and training managers.
- Cal Poly Pomona Library, Human Resources Management - Human Resources sites that includes related links.
- The Career Clinic - Web site for syndicated radio feature. Includes program audio as well
as resource links for job seekers, employers and human resource
- Clement Communications, Inc. - Newsletters, guides on a range of human resources, employee benefits and compensation matters.
- Compliance Poster Company - Employment law compliance products.
- Creighton University HR Handbook - This is the staff handbook covering HR procedures and policies.
- EEO Source - Provides information on affirmative action planning, equal employment opportunity compliance, and diversity issues.
- Employee Assistance Program Providers Directory - Nationwide directory of Employee Assistance Program providers and consultants in the United States.
- Employee Assistance Programs - Information for managers and employees. We are specialists in
partnering with organizational clients to manage their human assets.
- Employment Law Publications at Thompson .com - Offers publications and resources related to employment law issues.
- Federal Minimum Wage - State and Federal Labor Law Information and Resources.
- Federal Wage and Labor Law Institute - Labor law posters.
- Gene Levine Associates - US based management advisors, providing reference material on a variety of HR issues.
- Henrico County, Virginia's Personnel Rules and Regulations - This an example of a, County Personnel Rule Book.
- HR Hub - Resource for
human resources managers, recruiters, benefits administrators,
consultants, and others involved in staffing, training, or
- HR Management - A personal insight into HR from a Masters student. Site includes a large number of links to on-line resources.
- HR Manager - HR Manager contains information about Human Resources Management.
This is a great site for HR Managers or those who want to learn more
about the field.
- HRBrief - Articles and resources of interest to the human resources professional.
- HR.com - Covers employee compensation, HR management, and organizational development.
- HRdirect - HRdirect offers personnel products to help you screen, train, motivate employees, comply with state and federal labor laws.
- HrGOpher - Large collection of human resource links.
- HR-Guide.com - Directory of sites for human resources professionals and students.
- HR-Info - Australian resource center providing human resources articles, books, surveys and trial software.
- HRVillage - Intnernet
portal providing information on, and links to, a range of subjects
including, employee benefits, compensation, staffing, recruitment and
- Human Links - Provides information on a wide range of Human Resource topics with particular emphasis on the Indian market.
- Human Resource Executive's Workindex.com - An annotated directory of links relating to human resources and
personnel management topics. Created and maintained by publishers of
Human Resource Executive Magazine and Cornell University's School of
Industrial Labor Relations.
- Human Resource Supply - Small business legal documents, including management and consulting agreements, policy handbook, and employment contracts.
- Human Resources at Inc.com - Provides online advice and tools for dealing with employee evaluation
and management, benefits and compensation, employment regulation and
policy as well as personnel administration.
- Human Resources Manual for SPA Employees - This is a comprehensive manual from the University of North Carolina.
- I-9 Information You Can Use - FAQ for employers on completing an I-9 form.
- Institute for Employment Studies - An independent, apolitical, international center of research and
consultancy in human resource issues. Information on their services and
- Interactive Employment Training, Inc. - Online training about discriminatory harassment prevention, includes
information on maximizing affirmative defenses to sexual harassment
- interbiznet Electronic Recruiting Index - Annual Reference Book on the history and future of the Recruiting Industry for Human Resource Professional.
- JDG Associates, Inc. - Specialists in socio-economic development, diversity, inclusion and
community development programs, committed to helping our clients
redefine Affirmative Action and EEO with cost-effective solutions.
- Job Descriptions Help Page - Provides examples of job descriptions for those implementing an ISO 9000 or Total Quality Management (TQM) Quality Systems.
- JobGenie - Company marketing a dictionary of occupational titles on disk.
- Kollman & Saucier, P.A. - Resources for United States human resources management issues.
- Literary Technologies, Inc. - Offers a guide to developing an employee manual.
- Mike Smith's HR Page - Practical examples of tools for managers including structured
interviews and performance reviews, advice, articles and an opportunity
to ask HR questions.
- Moving Workers from Canada to the U.S. - With NAFTA, transferring employees from Canada to the U.S. requires
Ray Harman's three massive checklists. Ray was Director of Human
Resources for a Fortune 500 company.
- National Association of State Retirement Administrators - News on legislative issues affecting state retirement systems.
- Nolo - Employment law information, forms, and product sales.
- OccupationalInfo.org - Dictionary of occupational titles.
- Performance Appraisal Tips - General information on performance appraisals and tips for supervisors and managers.
- Performance Management & Appraisal Help Center - Information on performance appraisals, including an online forum and articles relevant to employee reviews.
- Personnel Policy Service Publishers - Provide a US wide advice service on human resource policy.
- Quinlan Publishing Company - Provides information on workers' compensation and other HR publications.
- Ransom and Benjamin Publishers - Publisher offering various publications on and links to a variety of human resource topics.
- Risk Management Internet Services - Human Resources - Subscription service, offering resources for paid subscribers,
including information about labor agencies and laws, risk management,
insurance, staffing, program and policy templates and employee
- Sullivan's Employment Law Arbitration and Consulting - Instructing employers and employees on employment, wage, and hour law and regulation.
- Uniform Guidelines - Provides guidelines on employee selection procedures.