- APA 2000: Historic Dialogue between Beck and Ellis
- Historic discussion between Aaron Beck and Albert Ellis about the nature of beliefs and rational emotive behavior therapy (REBT)
- About.com - Erich Fromm - Short biography which focuses on his religious background and ideas about humanistic religion.
- Abraham Maslow - A brief personal history and synopsis of his humanistic theory.
- Abraham Maslow A Theory of Human Motivation - The famous theory with hypertext meanings and commentaries by Mark Zimmerman.
- AHP Directory Of Humanistic Professionals - The Association for Humanistic Psychology's professional membership by location.
- The Albert Ellis Institute - Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT)
- The Association for Humanistic Psychology (AHP) - Specializing in healing and expansion of the human psyche. Includes mission statement, events and workshops, membership and authors.
- Association for Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy - Training courses, conferences, articles, and forums for practicioners of REBT in the UK. Includes a directory of registered practicioners.
- Association of Humanistic Psychology Practitioners - Information about practitioners providing humanistic therapy and counseling.
- Carl Rogers - A brief personal history and synopsis of his humanistic theory.
- The Carl Rogers Institute of Psychotherapy - Training in the method of client centered therapy. Also offers low-cost psychotherapy in the San Diego area.
- Collective Consciousness - Papers on collective consciousness among humans,with animals and across time.
- Division 32 - Humanistic Psychology - Offering information designed for students and practitioners. Includes a newsletter, officer list, humanistic study and convention program.
- Educational Articles by David and Chelona Edgerly, Ph.D.'s - Offers free articles on love, marriage, and relationships.
- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross - Her life and work on the stages of grief and bereavement (multi-lingual Web site)
- Erich Fromm - Biography and introduction to his theories
- Graduate School: Humanistic Psychology - Saybrook Graduate School and Research Center located in San Francisco, CA, offers graduate degrees in Human Science, Organizational Systems, and Psychology. Specialty in Humanistic Psychology available.
- The Halcyon Cosmopolitan Entertainment - Humanistic, Transpersonal and Quantum Psychology list of links.
- InFed: Erich Fromm - Biography and review of his theories and practical work, including bibliography and other suggested readings.
- The International Erich Fromm Society - Articles by and about Fromm. Upcoming events, information about the Society.
- International Transactional Analysis Association - International home of humanistic psychotherapy developed by late dr. Eric Berne.
- The Journal of Humanistic Psychology - Published by the Association of Humanistic Psychology (AHP).
- The Legacy of Erich Fromm - An article by Dr. Daniel Burston
- Liberation Psychology - developed by Michele Toomey in response to the sexism that permeates traditional psychology.
- Marxist Writers: Erich Fromm - Biography, writings, and further readings
- The Maslow Nidus - Information about Abraham Maslow and Eupsychian psychology.
- Old Saybrook II Project - An interactive process of generative conversations, actual and virtual gatherings, and distributed texts to examine history and the present state. Includes participant information and resources.
- Psy Cafe's Key Theorists in Humanistic Psychology - A good introduction to the basics of humanistic psychology, including links to the full text of some of the seminal documents in the field. Also offers summaries of key theorists in the field.
- Psychology of Personal Growth & Human Transformation - Explores psychological methods by which people can enhance their potential and live more holistically.
- REBT-CBT Net - The Internet Guide to Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy
- Resources in Humanistic & Existential Psychology - Links to several important documents in humanistic psychology, including the text of lectures offered on several of the prominent figures in the field, as well as summaries of major theories.
- San Diego University for Integrative Studies - BA, MA, PhD offered in Humanistic Studies. Degree promotes inquiry into the meaning of human growth and development. Online & local classes
- Science and Spirituality - Two modes of cognition are described: a rational-scientific mode and an intuitive-spiritual mode.
- Self-Improvement Online - Large Directory and Guide to sites on personal growth, self improvement, self-help and personal power.
- Self Knowledge for Creative Personal Growth - offers articles for personal and spiritual growth from a person centred perspective.
- The Two Voices of Erich Fromm - An article adapted from a lecture given at the Erich Fromm International Symposium, Washington, DC, May 6 1994.