•AllPsych.com - Provides what it calls a "virtual psychology classroom," with over 2000 pages of educational content. Excellent information.
- AmoebaWeb - Psychology resources categorized by subarea, including experimental, clinical, and applied fields.
- APA Topics - Collection of articles, publications, and links grouped by topic, such as Aging, Stress, and Workplace Issues.
- Athabasca University Psychology Resources - Extensive collection of academically relevant sites, with descriptions. Categorised by subject area, including research methods, demonstrations and tutorials, and career development.
- Encyclopedia of Psychology - A hierarchical database of links to psychology resources.
- Psych Web - Scholarly and self-help resources maintained by Russ Dewey. Includes links by type and topic, self-quizzes, and writings on applied issues.
- Psychology Online - Directory of mental health and academic resources, including a study guide for undergraduates.
- SOSIG Psychology Gateway - Searchable database of Internet resources that have been reviewed, described, and categorized by area. Includes organizations, reference materials, and journals.
- Beyond Madness - Webring was created to bring together sites that deal with various forms of mental illness and mental health in general. Includes topics such as depression, bipolar disorder, eating disorders, anxiety, and panic disorder.
- Erik's Psychology Links - A collection of links regarding mental health issues and mental health disorders.
- Fast Health - Links on mental health.
- Hardin MD: Psychiatry and Mental Health - From the University of Iowa, lists of Internet sources in psychiatry, mental health, and psychotherapy.
- HelpDir.com - A collection of over 2,000 mental health resources
- Mental Health & Psychology Resources Online - Major collection of websites covering medications, disorders, support, and mental health issues.
- Mental Health Information and Links - For all mental health conditions, including Guernsey sources of information and support, links for professionals. Self-Help information: anxiety, relaxation, self-esteem, music and drumming, keeping well.
- Mental Health Information Network - A pathfinder to online physical and mental health resources geared towards mental health professionals, consumers and their families.
- Mental Health InfoSource - A compendium of resources for health professionals, patients and caregivers.
- Mental Health Resources - Resources on abuse/domestic violence, anger control, adolescents, couple therapy, parenting, step-family, divorce, and gay/lesbian issues.
- Mind Publications - Offers self help articles on mental health issues and alternative medicine.
- Mindy Machanic's Change Pages: Psychology and Mental Health - Information and resources in psychology and mental health, including projects completed by graduate students in professional psychology at Walden University, links, and publications.
- Plexus - Large collection of free full-text online articles on various aspects of mental health.
- PsychCrawler - The mental health disorders search engine of the American Psychological Association. Type a search request and click the "Get Results" button for a fully linked list of resources culled from psychology web sites.
- PsychDirectory - Internet directory of psych-related services and resources on psychology, psychiatry and psychoanalysis. Lists professionals, educational opportunities, and professional organizations.
- PsychLinks - Articles, online forum, occasional weblog, and categorized links about mental health and psychology, maintained by a psychologist in Ottawa, Ontario.
- PsychNet-UK - Mental health and psychology information directory. Articles, fact sheets, research sources, job resources and related links. Designed for professionals, students, and the layperson.
- PsycWorld Univers-ity Mental Health Surfboard - Provides annotated links to educational sites in mental health, self-help sites, psychopharmocology, forums and journals.
- Refdesk.com Mental Health - Alphabetical listing of over 100 links, part of a large comprehensive reference directory.
- SAMHSA Knowledge Exchange Network - The Center for Mental Health Services. A component of the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- Shrink Tank - A collection of links and bulletin board systems from all over the USA, including a vast collection of psychology/mental health oriented text files. Free.
- SupportPilot - Medical and Psychosocial Support alliance. Resources for individuals with chronic mental or medical illnesses. Tips, information and links classified by disease/disorder.
- Therapeutic Resources - Provides easy to use, time saving and effective educational products and links to assist in the development of life skills and personal development.
- 4therapy.com - Portal offering information about a variety of mental health topics, with searchable listings for support groups, therapists who have paid for listings, and other resources.
- ULifeline - Provides students with a link to their respective college's mental health center. Also offers a mental health library, drug database, and self evaluation.