How to Get Rid of the Entrepreneurial Overwhelm...for GOOD!
by Milana Leshinsky
The one thing that unites both, beginners and veteran entrepreneurs is OVERWHELM - not enough time to implement all ideas; too many great opportunities and constant feeling of missing out on them.
I find this absolutely fascinating! No matter where you are in your business, overwhelm can easily take over your business and life.
I found several very powerful ways to get things done and drive my business forward without experiencing the overwhelm most entrepreneurs complain of.
Here they are:
1. Single-minded focus on my biggest most important projects. These are the projectsthat make the biggest impact on my bottom line.
2. Having a system and a criteria for saying "no" to projects, people, and ideas. You can't do it all and if you try to, you'll end up getting poor results.
3. Using a "filter" when receiving product offers. Not everything is right for me and my business. I always keep my business goals and natural abilities in mind when investing into a product or signing up with a mentor.
4. Make a deliberate decision to exclude certain marketing tactics and vehicles for the sake of focus. There are thousands of ways to attract prospects and convert them into clients, choose top 5-7 and focus your promotional strategy around them.
5. Work from a plan! Start with a 12-month timeline then fill in the blank; then transfer your action plan into your calendar - this has tripled my productivity and saved a ton of time!
6. Focus on doing less, but doing it better. Unless your goal is to constantly keep yourself busy, doing less actually produces much higher results.
Milana Leshinsky is the author of "Unlock Your Business Growth: How to Break Free From the 'Time-for-Money' Lifestyle, and Create Massive Cashflow in Any Economy." To download a free copy of this guide book, visit her web site at http://www.theblissfactor.com/bbt.html
Milana Leshinsky may be contacted at http://www.milana.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Milana is a multiple-income stream advisor to coaches, authors, consultants, entrepreneurs and experts, helping them build a high-income business, multiple streams of revenue, and a lifestyle business. Milana recently published an Amazon best-seller called "Coaching Millions." Would love to reach more entrepreneurs, coaches and experts and who are tired of chasing clients and feeling frustrated about their businesses.